Re: [Harp-L] from Jason Ricci

Hey Bob, Jason (everybody),

Whoa.... Very, very cool to hear you guys Reminisce
like this, and about Richard's story about his
pro/am jam experiences. Awesome!

I got nuthin' to add to this discussion except
that, I'm so very glad to have a resource like
Harp-L where some of the more difficult lessons
(like learning to play with pros, not being a jerk
at jams), can be taught here, online in a nice
safe, non-embarrasing and understanding
environment.

If one or two guys can pick up on the gold that's
tossed about here on a regular basis, they will
save themselves much dissapointment and get ahead
so SO much faster.

Thanks Jason! Thanks Bob! Thanks Richard! Thanks
for sharing your experiences on Harp-L! I learn
from you folks every day!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.