Re: [Harp-L] John Nemeth gigs in Buffalo

Scooter,
Hats off to you!!! That amp is really great.could you tell me
more...speakers,tubes...etc..I hate that the guitar player is moving. He is somewhat of an
underground legend here in Canada. People have been traveling to Buffalo hoping
to catch him. I think I saw him with Carey Bell once in the states. I
remembered after you said his name was Scott too. Does he have anything out on his own?

                                               Scott