[Harp-L] breathing patterns

Hey list,
 I use a lot of breathing patterns in my fast playing. I used to practice
co-ordinating breathing patterns with harp movements a lot. The co-ordination is
as important as the breathing pattern. Now I've gotten to the point that I
really only move my bottom jaw & lip when I'm doing really blazing passages
across three or four holes on the harp. When you can string these patterns together
from the bottom of the harp to the top & back down, you can play pretty
amazing runs. Just be careful that the notes fit the music.
  (shameless plug follows):
 I usually wind up demonstrating this technique at Buckeye & SPAH at my table
at Joe Filisko's teach-in. BTW, if anyone is on the fence about attending a
harp festival, I highly recommend these two. At Filisko's teach-ins, you can
pick the brains of many of the world's greatest players. I only wish I could
leave my table periodically & learn from the many great pros that contribute to
these teach-ins.

later, Rosco
maybe august