[Harp-L] The of the Rock player we do not speak of A WARNING!!!!

We do not say the true birth name of the Rock player we do not speak of, but
he wanders in the dark forests of the music world, with a group of
terrifying beasts called Blues Travelers. You can hear their busy cries in
the upper registers of your mind, bellowing out horrific high end mixolydian
breathing patterns form the subconscious black woods caves of your sleep, or
in deep trance like or meditative states you may here their wails only if
you think you have the courage to do so. We recommend not!!!
  Do not breach the barrier between our Blue Valley and Rockinton woods! We
have made an agreement and a truce that has offered us both many years of
peace. Some have crossed over into Rockington woods never to be heard from
in our world again. One callous soul has been remembered by the name of: Sir
Sugar Blucifer.
  In past gathering of our blue elders, (the protectors and teachers of Blue
Valley), Sir Cotton, Sir Wilson, and Sir Portnoy, have always taught us and
written in our history books, that those who have been intrigued or unafraid
of the calls from Rockington Woods by the The Rock Player we do not speak
of, have always without exception had their souls devoured never to be able
to return to the Blue village again! There once pure tones and safe colored
tweed instruments have gone from simple and beautiful inventions to
complicated, solid state gadgets, riddled with imperfections, corruption,
impurity and devilish digitality. This adds to the terror in their screams
you may hear coming from Rockington Woods! DO NOT BREACH THE BARRIER!

    I warn you for I have recently CROSSED the barrier of Rockington woods
and now know of the dangers. I can never return to the pure and innocent
Blue Village again! Never again speak my name to anyone in Blue Village
again especially your children!
             Listen for my howls in your dreams!