Re: [Harp-L] Runaway

Go to www.harp-l.org search the archive using runaway as the search term. You'll get about 4 pages of hits, it's result one or two on the list. Wow Ben that archive sure is nice. I was having fun reading posts from Rocket Rick, Mr. Will Jennings, His Hughness Himself, I saw a Jonathon Ross comment, Gary Indiana Warren was present as was Mr. Harv Andruss. Nice search engine. It would also appear that the line wrap problem is fixed but maybe it was not a problem because anything I looked at was garply or older? Not true I did look at a vph post too. fjm