[Harp-L] Sit in PROS at jams

Me and some friends went to see Koko taylor one evening and the guitar player "Vino" knew couple of the girls that we were with, Yes, "I have a feelin he knew them in the biblcal way" Anyway, he's a damn nice guy and we invited him to a local blues jam after the show.  To make a long story short, He tore that M*&^% F*%$@* place apart !!! Everyone there was havin a blast.  He stayed on stage the entire evening, nobody objected - and let me tell ya, he knew how to get a party started...The point I'm tryin to make here is, that when I think of a pro I think of someone who bleeds music?

Oh, Ya, before I forget I was flickin through the TV and came across a taped live concert featuring John Popper.  He had the crowd going crazy , singin, dancin and havin a ball - he had em in the palm of his hand...That’s a Professional!!!

I also Like to thank Jason Ricci for not being afraid to play the harmonica with the professional abandonment required by a musician to make a difference amongst the best of the best!!!

Frank