[Harp-L] Honey Tone chat

. . . . last Saturday night I got to the gig and
forgot my amp ! As luck would have it I had my Honey
Tone in my bag. Thought about it and said what the
heck, I'll mic it and see how it works. Slapped an
SM-57 in front and piped it through the P.A. I was
surprised in how well it sounded. It's a great little
tool to have available. Easy to set up for a bit of
quick practice. Clip it on your belt and play anywhere
if you chose and it lowers
the time on your tubes. A cool little unit, Honey Tone
has my vote.
                                          Reach
   . . . no affiliation, etc. etc.