Re: [Harp-L] Harper needed in NYC Blues Band

Hi, my name is Joe, I am a 32 year old harp player from westchester ny. I
have been playing 15 years and have a pretty unique style. I play in a pretty
well known westchester blues band called Phantom Rooster, however I am looking
for another band to play with more often and would love to go play in NYC. I
would love to hear your bands sound and would be happy to send some of my
stuff.  Hope to hear from you soon. Joe Doyle

Sorry for the waste of bandwith but i could not get mail to go through to
the email he gave.