[Harp-L] Intimidation and Dave Barrett.....

Dave's good at throwing you up there.  In Austin this year he graciously invited me onstage to close the show with Primich and Filikso on my right, just the other side of Dave himself.  It was a rush, and an honor.  I would like to add that everything Gary O. says about Dave is true, and he is THE MAN when it comes to harp education.  No one out there has shown the dedication to the music, love of his work and the instrument, and sheer talent of Dave.  GREAT guy, too.....TOM ELLIS/Tom's Mics