Re: RE: [Harp-L] Harp Case Stage Stand

"Eric Neumann" <eneumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here's a great method I frequently use.
>
> A BARSTOOL.
>
> They seem to be readily available, and are very stable. I do not own
> one, but most places I gig seem to be loaded with them. My harp case is
> pretty stable on them. If there ain't one available, there is always the
> top of the amplifier. Those two choices are pretty dang handy.

works for me.  i wondered why nobody'd mentioned this.  in addition
to the above benefits, you can sit on 'em when your set is over, and
use them to fend off angry patrons if your playing is not up to snuff.
and the price is right.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?