Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Who decides who is Bad or Good?

Loved your comments to Elizabeth, Bob. Thanks!

I especially liked this one:

--- Bob Cohen <bcohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Butterflys in the stomach aren't a bad thing.

I remember being quite nervous before I joined Rob
Paparozzi onstage during his performance at SPAH
2001. Yeah, I had some butterflies alrighty! LOL!

A friend of mine from our local harp club said,
"Butterflies can be a good thing. It means you care
about what you're about to do. The trick is to get
them to fly in formation."

Nice! Really has helped me since then.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.