[Harp-L] harp case stand

This is what I fixed up.  Bought a folding wooden table (tv tray) about 22" x 14" and kept the plastic cover on.  Cut to fit (a little smaller than the table top) a piece of black "scoot-guard" and taped this on with black electrician's tape.  Holds my case, water, etc., with room to spare.  Folds up easily and if the top gets messed up,  I can replace the "scoot-guard" and the tape.  Besides, it looks sharp.     Works for me.

Rudene in Texas