[Harp-L] Sonny Terry or J.C Burris on Last Night Blues?

I have a Lightning Hopkins c.d with Sonny Terry called Last Night Blues where you hear Lightning sing the line "rocky mountain,J.C that's the place I long to be". Is it possible that he is referring to J.C Burris and that he could actually be the harp player on that record rather than Sonny Terry? It's a great record either way.

Also,purely by chance today after reading the posts on J.C Burris I was looking at second hand records and found an autographed copy of a J.C Burris album, I think this is a fairly huge coincidence,especially being down here in Australia.
--

Ian Collard
http://www.collardgreensandgravy.com