[Harp-L] Who decides who is Bad or Good?

One of the things this whole discussion reminds me of is the old joke:
Question: How do two harmonica players greet each other?
Answer: "I'm better than you are!!!!!"
I try to avoid that. There is an adage that says: "If you can't say anything good about someone, don't say anything at all."
I've been running into a fellow harper - and abuser of the above adage - for the last few months but finally decided on following another adage in response to his crude and rude criticism: "Never take anything personally."
I guess the lessons are to consider the source, be open-minded, learn what you can, and move on.

Harmonica Blu
BluXpress@xxxxxxxxx
www.HarmonicaBluXpress.com