Re: [Harp-L] Feed back with Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp

I own a couple of  Fender Deluxe Reverb Amps... I run them with regular stock
tubes (valves)... My prefered mic is an Astatic JT-30 "Crystal Balls"... And
I honestly don't have much problem with feedback... I think the answer is to
ensure a tight "cup" with the mic... I don't want to reduce the power of the
amp, as lead guitarists are sometimes VERY loud, and I find that a 40 watt Blues
Deluxe CAN compete with a 100+ watt  guiar amp...
The Blues Deluxe is a truly excellent harp amp...
If you need maximum volume, place the amp at the front of the stage, rather
than behind you.
Best wishes
John Walden
London