[Harp-L] Harper/Anglesea/Wildwood N.J.

Hey Harper.It doesn't look like our paths will cross this time.You are there Friday,I'll be there Sat.nite at Westy's hosting an open jam .Doing the stage show Sun. morning 11.30 to 1.00 then to another jam we are hosting at JD McGilliduddy's (only 1 block from Fest Stage)... Sun. at 3.00.Look forward to seeing you at one of your other N.J or N.Y. appearances.Harp-ler's please stop by and say hey.Lots of harp this weekend in North Wildwood .Leveetown(great harp led band) Sat.afternoon (also making an  appearance at Westy's Sat nite)Sun PP Junior and the Bluehawks followed by Octavia(cool  female harp led band)Of course don't miss Harper Fri nite at 7.30.Harp-l members please bring your axes to one or both of the jams.Thanks Harry