[Harp-L] Holmes Vevet Glow amp

  Hi All,
          Have any of you been fortunate enough to play through the new tube amp from Ron Holmes? I've been using his Harp Commander through my BF Deluxe and/or through the PA for a couple years and, while I love the tone I get, I long for the "pure" tube sound that we all dig. The Velvet Glow seems like a great alternative to a pricey, and possibly unreliable ,vintage tweed, and an even more pricey "boutique" amp. At $1400, the Holmes amp is not cheap but is definitely in the ballpark - so anyone?
                                                                                                     Jeff