[Harp-L] non digest AOL subscribers

I think virtually all non digest AOL harp-l accounts got automaticly set
to nomail because they were bouncing and exceeded a pre set threshold for
allowed bounces.  I'm not really sure why this happened other than it's
definitely an AOL issue not a harp-l issue.  I manually reset ALL of the
bouncing accounts to normal mail status.  If it's a transient problem
that'll be it.  If it's not it will hapen again.  Either way you might
want to write your AOL support people and then escalate up a couple of
levels and complain they're bouncing mail that you want.

fjm harp-l-listowner