[Harp-L] Re: Due Groups

Let's not forget, or overlook, one of the greatest duos going - our own Tom Ball and his fantastic partner, Kenny Sultan. If you've not heard them, you definitely need a new CD on your wishlist. Be sure and check out Tom's doubling on harp and vocals - I've been told it can't be done in one take - "it's got to be overdubbed"! Not so. Once you've seen them live, you go away shaking your head! Absolute and total musicians in every sense of the word.
http://www.tomballkennysultan.htm
- Danny

--
BassHarp