RE: [Harp-L] Retirement not quite

Hi guys.
As you are aware I am getting too old to keep working, but I am not
retireing.
I am pleased to say that I am now workjng with Eagle music who has taken
my stock of blus harps over, though I am still stocking chromatic.
We hope that this will be to everyone's advantage. To order from them you
can e-mail them on _www.eaglemusicshop.com_ (http://www.eaglemusicshop.com)
or phone them on 44 0 1484 661460
or to contact me on 44 0 1493 657785 or to e-mail me normhc' AT at aol .com.
just at present I am having to use an on screen keyboard which doesn't have
all
the caricatures
regards
Norman

C'mon Norman, you sound about 32 when I talk to you on the phone! ;-) I know those down-to-earth Yorkshire types at Eagle Music as of old and they're pretty good people to be taking over the blues harp mantle. I hope this move releases more time for you to "go and blow." You've done me proud over the years mate so all the best!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm