[Harp-L] Amp Advice Needed

I recently accuired a 64 Fender Twin Reverb (AB763").  I am not sure if this amp will make a good harp amp or not but I tested it out with all three of my harp mics and It sounds pretty good , but I cannot get much volume without feedback.  Can anyone assist me or suggest any tube modifications that could improve the volume and overall tone?  Overall the amp appears to be in pretty good shape.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

Don Alexander
drabluesman@xxxxxxxxx