[Harp-L] speedy harp - thanks everybody

Hi

First of all, I would like to thank everybody that answered my
question. I am downloading Jason Ricci´s music and I think he is what
I was looking for. My presentation about speedy harp players will be
in the weekend, so I have to prepare the material today...

Other presentations will come and I think I´ll include Madcat and Levy
as "virtuosos" section, although they can be really fast when they
want to

Many people raised interesting points and sent to me other suggestions
that I appreciated a lot. It´s good to see that there are plenty of
high skilled harp players out there ;-)

thanks a lot

Kenji
http://kenjiria.blogspot.com