RE: [Harp-L] RE: Augusta? - Jam Camp? - where should I go?

I agree that Jam Camp is an exceptional experience. I had the pleasure of
learning with players of all levels in a mix that worked appropriately to
reach each player at their level and challenge them to work towards the next
goal. I wrote about this a year ago in a self styled letter called "My
Evolution." On top of the great instruction and friendships is the on going
commitment that Jon, Dennis, Alan and others provide. I am not familiar with
Augusta so please do not misinterpret this as bias. I also had a positive
experience at Masterclass and with the lessons that Rod Piazza is offering.
There are many opportunities. Many good teachers. Jam Camp is excellent.

As our brother musicians say "It is all good"; Have fun with your choices.
Incidentally, I have no financial interest in any of these enterprises.

Regards,

Dennis

Behalf