[Harp-L] Walter Trout Review ( awesome!)

Hi,
I wanted to review a show I went to last wednesday at Mexicali Blues In Teaneck New Jersey. Walter Trout and the Radicals
Walter is an awesome!!! Blues Guitar player and seemingly not well known in the USA. His band Rocks and he is something to see Live! he tours a lot in europe and has a huge following there. Walter however cut his teeth with some great bands such as John Mayall and the Blues Breakers, Canned Heat, John Lee Hooker and many others.... He played with Canned heat for 4 years as lead guitar and also played harp I picked up an autographed copy of one of his latest releases Titled :Deep Trout which is a collection of some of his earlier solo stuff and he plays some excellent Harp on a few of the cuts. His Band was real tight and really blew the roof of the place.His other latest cd Titled Relentless  Has been in My Cd player for the Past 3 weeks and I can't seem to get tired of listening to it. Anyway if you haven't checked him out You Definitely should. If you love hard Rockin Blues You'll Love this Band. Standard Disclaimer
 I have no affiliation just Fan Who Loves to see A great Blues band rock the house!
see below for a link to Walters website:
http://www.waltertroutband.com/

Chuck

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/18686673