Re: [Harp-L] Harp Speakers

rainbowjimmy wrote:
> I'm putting together a 2x12 cab. Any recommendations for harp
> friendly 12s. So far I've heard good things about emminence and
> Jensen. Is an Alnico speaker preferable?

When I built my 2x10 hybrid amp a few years back I contacted Ted Weber
by email, and he recommended a beautiful pair of P10Qs.  Early on in
the use of my amp, a poorly designed power amplifier overheated and
fried one of the speakers, and Weber reconed it for me for $20.  I was
really happy with the initial consultation and the recommended
speakers, as well as the service after the sale.

http://www.tedweber.com/

-tim (just a satisfied customer)