[Harp-L] Favorite Brand/Model of Diatonic?

Aside from using altered tunings, which may be available in one brand/model
and not another of diatonic,
do you harpers find it best to stick to one brand/model
of harmonica?
I tend to go back and forth, and I usually seem to wind up
with a mixture of Lee Oskars, Special 20's, and
Marine Bands in various keys.  I find I'm adjusting my embrochure
slightly, sometimes unconsciously, when I switch keys, since Lee Oskars
have bigger holes than the Hohners - sometimes when I switch from
one brand to another, my playing is a little sloppy till I adjust.

Each of these harmonicas have their virtues, as far as tone,
durability, ease and precision of bends go.  Some sound better, but some last longer.
Do you find it's easier for you to favor one brand/model of harp,
or do a lot of you wind up with a mixed bag of different
brands/models for different keys?

Thanks,

Charles