Re: [Harp-L] Re: THE SEXY ROCKER'S O.C.D HARP CLEANING RITUAL (Jason R)

> Joel Fritz wrote

I'll go for the wrong way; taking all the reeds off is just a tad too drastic
in time consumption for me.

I don't think JR was talking about taking every reed off - but rather was referring to the reed plates right? I hope! If he was talking about the individual reeds, then I agree with Joel.

Harpdog