Re: [Harp-L] Harp Speakers

"Tim Moyer" wrote:
When I built my 2x10 hybrid amp a few years back I contacted Ted Weber
by email, and he recommended a beautiful pair of P10Qs... I was
really happy with the initial consultation and the recommended
speakers, as well as the service after the sale.

http://www.tedweber.com/";

I'm another very satisfied Weber customer.  One of Weber's 8" speakers
sits in my modified Crate VC508.  If you tell Weber you're a harp
player, and what kind of sound you're looking for, he'll tell you which
of his speakers is best for the job.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com