RE: [Harp-L] Ten Hole Scholarship Fund

Tinus' quest is a worthy cause indeed. Dig down deep brothers! A little bit from many will go a long way. I feel that Tinus will pay back manyfold in great music down the road.
Rupert has shown much class (as always) in this post & endorsement. Rupert is a talented mofo in his own right and has quality products available that can help any of you out there.

Michael Peloquin come to Jam Camp in San Diego, Oct 14-16, 2005 tell them Michael sent you http://www.gindick.com http://www.harpsax.com

From: "Rupert Oysler" <orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hopefully everyone was excited about Tinus's recent post describing his
acceptance to a "real" music conservatory to study jazz on the diatonic
harmonica. (the details are now on his website http://tenhole.com/). It is
a milestone for many reasons, and I think it will benefit the whole harp
community and elevate the harp image in many areas.

He was willing to consider setting up a paypal account for donations, and to
create a fund that would be applied to his tuition. His website is now set
up to accept donations, just go to www.tenhole.com and click on "contact"
(oh, and there's a little surprise gift when you've finished the donation
process!).Plus he will gratefully accept money sent to him via mail.

But whatever your contribution, I know it will be appreciated, and I
know it will help the whole harmonica world.

Best wishes, Rupert