http://www.harpsax.com

From: "Marco Pandolfi" <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:17:16 +0200

Hello FRIENDS,
this is the big news from Marco Pandolfi & the Jacknives...WOW
!!!!!!!!!!!

INTERNATIONAL BLUES CHALLENGE selections 2006 - BLUES FOUNDATION U.S.A.
MARCO PANDOLFI & the JACKNIVES will go to Memphis, TN

The prestigious stage of the Delta Blues in Rovigo-Italy has assigned to
Marco Pandolfi & the Jacknives, the victory of the selections I.B.C.
2006 organized by the association Roots'n'Blues in Parma, to choose its
own representative for the next edition of the International Blues
Challange of Memphis/TN (february 2006).
For Marco Pandolfi (vocals, harmonica), Marco Gisfredi (guitar),
Federico Patarnello (drums) and Luca Bernard (upright bass) this mean to
open the door of the mighty and legendary Beale Street in Memphis/TN,
where in one of the so many Club of the zone the Italian Band will play
its show for the I.B.C. semi-finals and after, we hope... the final to
the "Cook Center" always in Memphis.a real dream!. The selection has
been a very hard selection challange.62 Bands.16 Bands choose for the
selections to the ROOTSWAY Roots'n'Blues & Food Festival in
Parma/Italy.3 Bands for the selection final to the Delta Blues Festival
in Rovigo.ONLY ONE WINNER!

Ciao from Italy
Marco