[Harp-L] [HarpTalk] Hurricane Dennis vs Jason Ricci

>There I stood, outside the closed, locked and shuttered Blues Tavern as
>Hurricane Dennis threw everything he had at me.  I held onto a street sign
pole as 100 mph winds blew me horizontal like a battle flag. Rain >drops at
high velocity stung my battered skin as I faithfully waited for JR >to show
up. Surely, a category 3 hurricane wouldn't stop Jason from showing up, I
>thought, as my soaked clothes tattered around me, ripped and torn asunder
by the relentless wind. He promised to bring tee-shirts this time >around,
I'm sure he's going to show!
Alas, no JR. :(
>When ya coming back?

Jason, MAN, whats with the lack of California dates?!?!

-Steve
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8029715&Mytoken=20050713214853