Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:38:50 -0500
From: Don Whitener <whitener@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] What Does the TurboLid Fit?
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

On the TurboHarp web site, it is stated that the TurboLid is "engineered to snap directly on to the Hohner S-20, as well as several other popular harp models." Does anyone have first hand information on what other harp models are compatible with the TurboLid? Any input, yea or nay, will be appreciated.

CDon