  From: Jonathan Metts
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 10:25 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] 12th Position

  Of all the uncommon harp positions, 12th seems the most useful, since you can play in one key to the left of the harp key on the circle of fifths.  But I've never seen any material online to teach you to play in 12th.  Anyone know where I could find some 12th position scales or just general tips?  Is it worth trying to learn 12th position if I can only play 1st-4th currently?

  Jonathan Metts