Re: [Harp-L] Re: Dixieland Harmonica

I've "had a go" at playing "New Orleans" style traditional jazz.... I
performed quite a few gigs playing that style music, with "Brian Greene's New Orleans
Stompers"... including playing at the "Pizza Express" in Dean Street, Soho
and  at the "Pizza on the Park" jazz club which is also also in London's west
end, . It was fine...  Brian runs a splendid jazz band... I only stopped playing
with them because I like to play in every tune, and Brian suggested that I
only play perhaps on 6 tunes out of perhaps 20 songs each night... I really
enjoyed playing trad jazz, but I admit, I probably prefer to play "modern" jazz...
Or my first love, "Blues".
Kind regards
John Walden
London