[Harp-L] 12th Position

In a message dated 7/18/2005 8:33:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  believe Carlos del Junco plays a bit in 12th, and I love his playing I may
 add,
though I can't say for sure what recordings off the top of my  head.

On 2 of Carlos' albums, he kindly tells what keys, harps  are postions are
involved.  In his *Up and At 'Em*  CD,  Carlos' used 12 po. in 3 songs.  In his
CD *Big Boy*, he uses  12th po. on 5 out of 13 songs.
  If u have never heard this *Big Boy* album, do yourself a great  favor and
go out and buy it.  U will love it, guaranteed.  It simply  is not possible to
not love it or to be astounded at his playing.  His  latest album, *Blues
Mongrel* is also great, but *Big Boy* is my fav.
ron