Subject: [Harp-L] My new gig, toys, effects? and SPAH

Warren writes (snipped):

"So if any of y'all are in my neck of the woods please come check out the  new
gig! I can use the encouragement and pointers from you pro's in  the
neighborhood. Soul Sensation..playing every Saturday and Sunday from  now
'til Labor Day in Port Jefferson (Long Island) on the upper deck at Papa
Joes (formerlythe Dockside) This Thursday night at the Mill House in Yaphank.
Also the
last Thursday of the month at Paula Jeans in East Setauket. Great  gig last
Friday at the Brick House Brewery in Patchogue.another one coming  soon.

Kansas City Baby.goin' to Kansas City.Kansas City here I  come! Look forward
to seeing old friends and making some new ones!
Rock on  Harp-L
Warren Bee"

.....I'm no 'Pro" but I'd  wish I'd known about the Brick House  gig, Warren
- it's 5 minutes from me and I'd have enjoyed cheering on your  new group and
giving encouragement. Might be able to get to Papa  Joe's between now and
Labor Day.   I'm sure you're going to enjoy  playing at Paula Jeans especially
after seeing Jason play there in June.   Very cool.  Much good luck to you!

Elizabeth