[Harp-L] SONNY JR I AMP FOR SALE

I've decided to upgrade my gear and ordered a new 410 Sonny Jr.  As a result, I will not need my
SJ1 any longer.

If interested, you can write to me off-list to inquire.  The amp, serial #91, is in almost new/mint condition.  I've treated it like a baby and have kept it in a climate controlled environment, covered and
protected at all times.  You will think it is a new amp right out of the box.  It's a beautiful amp, soundly built, and sounds fantastic, esp. with a little reverb or delay.  For any of you that haven't heard a SJ1, there are plenty of past harp-l posts lamenting the great sound and beauty of the thing.   I'm obviously sold on the SJ models, generally.

Pics available, etc.  Just write.

Thanks.

Mike