Re: [Harp-L] J Ricci CD - Blood on the Road

Great production value, whoever engineered it. Rich, crisp, full, roomy
but tight. I never knew that post-production reverb could make something
somehow sound jazzier. "Baked Potato" is a perfect example of what I
mean but don't know enough to explain. It's on his website for a listen.
Basically, it doesn't sound like a live cd. Jason, have you been
cheating in the studio!?!? ;)

 - BAT

>>> "Blunt White" <playharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> 07/21/05 9:18 PM >>>
Great Stuff!
Walter's World is still giving me goosebumps.

The CD can be ordered from his website for $15
http://jasonricci.com/