Re: [Harp-L] Appropriate compensation[rich harp players]

Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb asked:
> Anybody know any rich harp players? Other than the harp player we are not
> supposed to mention?
That might make a semi-interesting thread...let's say harp players who, while maybe not rich, have done very well financially.It would be a short list, I think.
             Magic Dick
             Lee Oskar
             Charley McCoy
             Stevie Wonder
             Kim Wilson
             Mickey Raphell
             The One We Dare Not Mention
             Toots [?]
What do you think? Some of these shouldn't be on the list? Who have I left out?

WVa Bob [NOT on the list,and not just cause he hasn't done well financially]