[Harp-L] 70's silver face fender twin

I'm sure everyone has touched on this before...I have a couple Old Tube/New
Tube Ge #7's in the center power slots and have removed the outside tubes.
The preamp tubes are stock. any cheap or otherwise solutions to modify twins
into a more harp friendly amp?..The local amp guru has suggested using ecc83
marshall preamp tubes.but he doesn't play harp...Steve