RE: [Harp-L] we dare not mention

How is he not?  Nobody played like him before he emerged and coutless
people have been influenced by him afterwards.  His style is so
distinct that you can hear a player and say "Ah, he's influenced by
Popper"

The same is true for folks like Walter, Levy, Wonder, McCoy etc...

Nothing is being stretech.  Like him or not one can not deny the fact
that he's a major point on the harmonica time line.