[Harp-L] Clint Black

Someone mentioned Clint Black as a rich harp player, and I've seen him on the Harp Gig List a few times and wondered about him.  I used to listen to Nashville country back in the mid-90s and knew plenty of Clint Black songs, but I don't remember any with harmonica parts of note.  (I wasn't a harp player back then, so I could well have missed something special.)  Does he play much harp in concert?  Does he play on a rack with his guitar?  Is he any good?

Jonathan Metts