[Harp-L] best city for the blues

I am a new orleans local, and the blues can be played listened to, or lived(if you are a glutton for punishment) here every day of the year.  There are spots on Frenchman street (behind the french quarter) where blues bands(amoung others) play every night of the year.  Many of the blues bands are hybrid blues/funk/sometimecajunesque projects, good stuff!  Local harp players whom I regularly get to see are Andy J. Forest, Rockin Jake, Jumpin Johnny Sansone, Smokey Greenwell, Vic Shepard, and Ben Ellman of Galactic.  These guys are all stellar and usually play the clubs which don't have covers, so it just good time drinking music-up to you to tip the band and shake YOUR moneymaker!
DFUNK
"what are we goin to do tonite brain?"