Re: [Harp-L] Where to buy harps?

I need to buy a new, complete set of diatonic harps (special 20's and marine bands). Anybody advise as to what the best place is these days to order from (best price, reliability, customer service, etc.) in bulk of maybe 10-12 at a time?

Any info gratefully appreciated.

Since I haven't tried "everyone" I can't say anything about the "best". I have done a good bit of business with http://coast2coastmusic.com/ and their prices are better than any store in town and competitive with other on-line stores, service prompt, communication good. They continue to get my business. I don't buy bulk, so I don't know about that. Send them an email, I don't think that they'd BS you about what they can accommodate.

Standard disclaimer, blah, blah.

Peace and music,
Dave