Re: [Harp-L] European harp customizers

Tony Dannecker
http://www.southx.biz/dannecker/shopcustomdanneckerblues.htm   Tony builds GREAT harps Diatonic and chromatic.... And repairs them
too.... I recommend his services. He is a maestro of harmonica construction.
Antony Dannecker repairs and keeps all of my harmonicas at their peak. If you
are in the UK and need to buy harmonicas, Tony Dannecker harps are
excellent..... If you want good diatonic harps in the USA try Mark Levoie, he makes
great harps too!      http://www.middlebury.net/lavoie/ Of course, Bill Rommel
builds nice chromatic harmonicas..http://home.earthlink.net/~romel/.. Don't
forget <A HREF="http://www.customharmonicas.com/joe_filisko.html";>Joe Filisko</A>    & associates....http://customharmonicas.com/  Some of the
bast diatonic harps available!
Apologies to the harp techs I've left out....
Best wishes
John Walden
London
England.

PS, I am just a satisfied customer... I recommend these folks because they
build great harps!
John