[Harp-L] Reverb v Delay

Anybody run their signal using reverb AND delay?  Any comments on that situation?  I've always just used an old Boss DM2 analog delay through my Sonny Jr., that's it.  Now that I've been out of the loop for the past 4-5 years, I am seeing more mention of Fender reverb tanks, etc. being used in conjunction with amps.  I am wondering if I am (or was) missing something.  What are most of the pro players doing?

I'm no techie and don't aspire to be.  Just wondering if anybody else (experienced players) have any viewpoints on using some reverb along with delay (or does it just muddy everything?).

Any info appreciated.

Mike
Gainesville