[Harp-L] Tube and speaker replacement advice please

Hello Harp-l-ers. I stopped off at a yard sale and asked there were any old
guitar amps for sale. The dude pulls out a very dusty but functioning Fender
Reverb Deluxe. I offer $25 and head home with my "new" amp. It's OK for harp
but definitely lacks crunch and character. I like  a moderate crunch with a
sweet and clear spot in the center. Any  suggestions for retubing and
another 12" speaker? (It seems to have the original factory setup with RCA
tubes. The speaker is a UTAH.)
Please cc to me off list. Thanks in advance.
Blu

Harmonica Blu
BluXpress@xxxxxxxxx
www.HarmonicaBluXpress.com