[Harp-L] delay v reverb SPAH workshop likely

What's the difference between reverb and delay: Sounds like the makings of an
excellent workshop at the next SPAH.  I'd offer to teach it except I don't
know anything about either one. But somebody out there does!
>From what I understand, every body can use a little slapback now and again...
Don't know about the revert...

RE:  Reverb sweetens the tone but a slight
slapback delay (analogue) thickens it.  For acoustic harp I want the
sweet reverb but for the electric stuff I want thick and nasty!