[Harp-L] Output transformer sources

You should be able to find a non-original replacement transformer from one
of these two sources:  If you want an original, maybe Dennis G can steer
you in the right direction: he's maintained a few old Gibsons.
http://www.allenamps.com/
www.ampsandmore.com  (Antique Electronics)
Zig
 (Bloozeharp sez:
I have obtained an early 60's Gibson Maestro (45w) that has a bad audio
output transformer (according to the gentleman working on it). Thought I
would check the list and see if anyone can steer me in the right direction
to find one. Thanks.)

http://mail2web.com/ .