Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players

WVaBob writes:

"I've asked before, but what the heck: how many of you harp-l folks are
going to this? [I know Vern's going] Hope to meet some of  you  there...."

......I want to go SO badly, but can't due to a prior family  commitment.
I'm not a diatonic player needing chromatic  teaching;   I'm a self-taught,
primarily chromatic  player needing serious one-on-one instruction, so hope you
all make this a  great success for Robert so he does it again, because next time
I'M there --  come hell or high water!

Elizabeth